A beautiful and small dark brown and black cowhide rug can add the perfect touch of elegance to your home. It can also be a great way to keep your feet warm in the winter.
The size of this cowhide rug is approx 72 X 62 Inches.
You will receive the small cowhide rug shown.
Free shipping on this stunning cow hide rug all over the USA.
This real and small cowhide rug in beautiful brown and black is available to adorn your interior from the living room to the kid's room. Featuring these stunning cowhide rugs all the way from Brazil hand-picked with care. The soft hair and smooth texture make it a treat to your every touch.
All our premium small cowhide rug goes through a chromium tanning process which produces a fine and beautiful cow hide, back finished with suede making it free from the need for any underlayer.
These small cowhides come with the best finishing with no hair shedding, there are no wrinkles, giving it a smooth, fleak and fine look. These are stain-resistant and keep clean at all costs, We guarantee that our cowhide rugs are hypoallergenic do not cause any type of allergies to kids and pets.
The Easy Cleaning
- These brown white cowhide rugs need low vacuuming and it is easy to go.
- These small cowhide rugs are the easiest to clean. Just shake them well in the air to get rid of all the dust.
- Use a simple wet cloth to rub off any stain if encountered and then it will be ready to go.
- Air-dry this small cowhide it sunlight if you live in a humid environment.
Our real and natural cowhide rugs have so many ways to style them. Some of the amazing ideas are:
- Style these amazing natural small cowhide rugs as wall hanging and coverings.
- Bring an accent to your living/dining room with these Brazilian cowhide rugs under your coffee table and dining table.
- Cowhide rugs are the best for upholstery products and serve the best quality.
In today's homes, the cowhide rug is a popular choice for adding a touch of rustic elegance. Often found in living rooms and bedrooms, these cow rugs are usually made from the skin of a cow and can vary in size, shape, and color.
One of the most popular ways to style a cowhide rug is by layering it with grey couches. This look can be achieved by placing the rug in front of the couch or underneath it. Either way, the result is a warm and inviting space that feels both cozy and chic.
If you're looking for a way to add some personality to your home décor, consider using a cowhide rug. With its unique texture and natural colors, it's sure to make any space feel more like home.
Any questions please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org